A week has just gone like that! Time has been moving like a lady with PMS. Temperamental slow and fast. Should I be glad or sad?
Today I have no plans at all and I'm lazy to do groceries shopping with family thus I stayed at home and experiment with jail-breaking my phone. And it was such a FAILURE! My O's better not be like this man. Although I manage to get the Cydia App to appear on my screen, I'm clueless how to get back my previous apps photos messages back onto my phone. So the best way (I think) is to just reset my phone and restore my data. But itune is a bitch and forever having error and I start to panic and lose my appetite and started googling for solution and my internet somehow is down too and I'm so fed up until I pray to heaven let it be success and I see hope!
Current status of my phone : Updated to iOS6 ( inevitable :'{ ) Messages Contacts Photos back but my apps are still currently being restored from backup
Y U NO ESTIMATE TIME REMAINING FOR ME? Or at least have those green bar to indicate the level of completion so I can cheer for it mentally like
"cmon you can do it! Just run some more to reach the other end of the bar."
"cmon you can do it! Just run some more to reach the other end of the bar."
This is totally testing my patience as I quite an impatient guy but for the sake of my phone, WO REN >:{
Yesterday went to Velocity with family. Spot a usual scene where people that sign up for marathon can collect their goodies and instantly it reminded me about how unhealthy I have been... Stamina drop and getting out of shape. Irony is that my weight has been dropping.. and that's good right? Perhaps I have been deprive of quantity food. I'll find a solution to this when I am free (who am I kidding? I'm free everyday but lazy sigh)
Went TCC (The Connoisseur Concerto) for lunch. The prices of food there are ripped off! Thankfully my aunt has 50% discount of the total bill or else pocket wallet bank will have a hole.
Deluxe Snack Platter.
The cheese sticks are heavenly good! Inside filled with tons of mozzarella cheese and there's no way to halve it unless you use a scissors to chop it.
Seafood Aglio Olio <3.
I need and must learn to master this dish! Relatively cheap ingredients but priced at a high price.
This plate is worth $20. Insane price indeed -_-.
Devil-misu.
All I could eat is the foam which taste like butter. There's hardly any bite-able food except for those toppings. Together with rum paired brandied cherries, I conclude this dish is devil indeed cause you probably won't feel full and there's only a morsel of alcohol.
There's an ongoing promotion in the mall to get a cupcake maker and cupcake holder. Since lunch is already a bomb, my mom thought might as well bomb more to get our hands on them.
Ferris Wheel Cupcake holder!
This is probably the nicest cupcake holder I ever seen. Going to try out the cupcake maker sooooonn... as soon as my laziness spell is lifted.
This is probably the nicest cupcake holder I ever seen. Going to try out the cupcake maker sooooonn... as soon as my laziness spell is lifted.
Started working on Monday!
Money is so tough to earn that I will contemplate thrice before getting my wants. In my mind will be thinking how many hours of work to earn that much. Okay too extreme case haha.
I'm glad that I'm working with a few of my friends so it wont be bored and can make alliances. My first day of work is full of swearing in my head cause I just couldn't contain the intense pain in my leg and is so freaking crowded every night!! I'm glad I was able to mix around people working there (mostly aunties lol).
Of course everything bound to have obstacles and I really hate some mangers there. Thank you to those who listen to my shit on whatsapp when I'm on my way back home.
Next week is prom shopping, deepavali and studying (AGAIN) for Olevels. ~
AND NOW MY PHONE IS ALRIGHT. Just a bit lag but better than nothing! Maybe is just the new ios system.
Ending the post with plant in glass.

No comments:
Post a Comment