4 Years of schooling
1440 Days of studying
1440 Days of studying
And it will end right now!
*SELF PRO-CLAIMED*
OLEVEL IS OVER !!!
Fact : 2 more sciences paper1 to go.
But I guess nobody bother by it much anyways.
Currently have 12 days of run relax joy entertainment, though there's still a need to study for the MCQS.
ARGH. What a exam timetable haha.
Today is really a fruitful day!
Territorize Bugis! From Junction to the New Bugis+, which apparently is previously known Illuma, and they have a gigantic Garena lan-shop! After that Bugis Street to seek fashion, followed by OG which inhale lots of incense (BUT I LIKE HAHAHA) and back to Junction.
Rest our tired legs while enjoying Frolick! Okay suay or what, the salesgirl is new and we highly suspect she overcharged us and even gave us pathetic little amount of yogurt -____-. Oh wells.
US !
Since we're already in town... Must get laobans!
Head to Lot1 and manage to collect my treat from Alessia! Supposedly is Famous Amos but I still in midst of recovering and got Chewy Jr instead.
以chewyjr代famousamos
Oreo one somemore !!
And I just caught 2NE1 Streaming LIVE !!
The feel is totally awesome and now I can't wait for SM Town this coming 23Nov *~(^-^)~*
The feel is totally awesome and now I can't wait for SM Town this coming 23Nov *~(^-^)~*
Okay actually today our motive is to find job employment ! And I guess it went pretty well.
Something that got me cracking was that we all are trying to take a picture of ourselves for interview's photo and it was an awkward and funny sight! 4 people stretching their hands out and posing for a pic. MADNESS!!!
Something that got me cracking was that we all are trying to take a picture of ourselves for interview's photo and it was an awkward and funny sight! 4 people stretching their hands out and posing for a pic. MADNESS!!!
Usually by now I would be camping in room, with the radio on and studying. BUT HEY NO MORE THIS SHIT MUAHAHAHHA, until next week :/.
I hope everyone will have a great weekend :). CHEERS!

No comments:
Post a Comment