The title says it all.
Yes I'm finally done with my GCE Olevel examinations!
Yes I'm finally done with my GCE Olevel examinations!
The feeling really suck when you're having the post exam mood then you have to revise for a mere MCQ question that requires you to read up the whole of the subject again. But that's the past cause I'm over with olevel wheeewooowheee !!!
Wanted to have some mini celebrations right after Physic paper but none could accommodate to it :(. Blame on my lousy socializing skills. So I was back home early and my mom, who took leave for celebration of Sis's Birthday AS WELL AS end of my papers (self-claim lol), asked why I never find friends celebrate. Sounds kinda loner right. But nah I can finally start doing some unfinished business like ... writing a real post here!
Recently, I have been feeling good happy positive, totally unlike I feel dk-how-many-months ago where agony bitterness got the better of me. What's my technique? Honestly I have no idea. Just look forward to a better day and be ever-forgiving perhaps? Personally, to be contented what you have!
朋友不需要很多,真心几个就好了。
Direct Translate: You don't need much friends, just a few true ones will do.
First task I accomplish when I reach home is to clear mountains of notes books files etc.
It is like twice the height of Chip! Even taller than my bed. Nevertheless, I was feeling nostalgic when clearing the stacks of book and notes. All the hard work I put during these 2 years... Really.
It all started during sec2 end of year that I realise I need good grades for streaming. Strive so hard just to enter this class 38/4E1. When I got my sec2 end of year result, I was kinda disappointed that the chances of me getting into double science class was very slim. Thankfully, I did it. And from then I tell myself I need to work doubly hard cause there're definitely tougher competitors out there. Sounds scary, I myself think so too. But haha thats life in Singapore? Say all you want, just look who will have the last laugh.
Lastly, last final decision for me to made is whether to head to Junior College or Polytechnic. I have really no idea. Contradicting myself here and there is so shitty.
-
Head to Bugis on Monday to get some outfits done. We spend approx 7 hours at Bugis Street alone. From 12noon to 7pm. Shiok or what haha. Scrutinizing every single shop on the second & third floor. It might take 2 hours or more to do that on the first level.
Had crepe! It has been 11 months since I have my last one, though this is my first time paying for it.. but it is definitely worth it cause is so yummy!! I'm glad I have quit my job there as it still looks ever-busy with the never ending customers.
Tiffany is still working at the hotdog shop and I got a free large cup of sprite from her ^-^.
I'm definitely happy with my buys and even create a deal with 2 people to get a discount lollll. Super aunty ... thats me hahaha. Splurge a total of $150, 4 tops 2 bottom 1 prom top.
For my prom outfit ... shall reveal on the Prom Night itself! I hope it will be appropriate cause ... urgh.
-
Tuesday was Deepavali and my family drive to Ang Mo Kio to have dim sum! I have no idea at all when was my last dim sum so is a definitely a yay moment when they suggest to head there.
And I develop a love for century egg porridge! Initially I was so afraid to put that black,transparent looking egg into my mouth and thought it will taste horrible. Yet it turn out to be good :). The porridge also include scallops, fried fritters, and chunks of meat. What a steal deal for a porridge with such ingredients selling at only $2.20. Must try!
Yami medium size cup yogurt all by myself while doing groceries shopping at the NTUC @ Amk Hub.
Strings of activities next week and I can't wait! Have yet to plan for my room design ...... but soon when I find people to go Ikea with me :3. Eat meat balls too!
FREEDOM AND ENJOY THE WEEKENDS ^~^
No comments:
Post a Comment