Come across a few tweets on my timeline that say it's a lazy day today.
Indeed I also feel the same, but not quite as I manage to step out of house for awhile.
My living room is finally occupied with sofa & tv cabinet! A day without sofa is awkwardly awful and mobile chairs are use as replacement instead. Nosy neighbour that usually peek into our house will wonder why my family so pathetic. MEH.
Now it's comfortable and modern looking with wallpaper that is usually spotted at condo showroom. 3D-ish !
Judging from photos, the wallpaper doesn't stand out at all lol.
Lunch @ Northpoint Kopitiam.
And it's teppanyaki time!
Different meal courses ranging from steaks to seafood and even mushrooms!
Steak for me!
I have no intention to go against my religion but they say is okay to have beef outside the house.
Walk around aimlessly and gotten cookies from famous amos and did some grocery shopping at cold storage.
Homed and is indeed a boring day *yawns*
Not an 'auspicious' day to start revising for Amaths test as there's a week of September School Holiday to do so. Actually other than studying, I have no idea what to do. #nerd
Google some polytechnic courses yet still come to a clueless conclusion.
Getting way too bored until I have nothing interesting to blog and my bandage keep coming off GRRR. Stay there will you? So expensive for just 5 mere bandage :C.
Off to shoot heads!
C:
BUT THEN
RWAR.

No comments:
Post a Comment