Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ice Skate tragedy

Yesterday was suppose to be a fun outing with fellow clique mates.
However shit happen ...

Plan earlier last week to visit Jcube to ice skate since most of us are free. Plus the fact is a school day for most people, the ice rink would probably be dominated by us!
Being the early birds are the best. You get to enjoy the olympic size rink!
Then I thought of something.

1. Only olympic players play in olympic size rink.
2. We are in the olympic size rink.
3. Therefore we are profession olympic players !!!


Took some snapshots before skating.






Yeah pathetically little and it's all because of me T_T.

I have totally no clue how I fall and don't remember anything after that. Totally nothing. I only gain my realization when I'm in hospital with the doctor.

Base on my friends' recount
I fell and rebounce on the ice (how retaliate I am!). Have a bloody deep cut near my chin.
Keep on repeat on asking when is prelim and olevel (subconsciously stress ~.~)
Refuse to have stitches. Pitch own self to see whether I'm dreaming (no wonder I got bruise on my arm:/ ) And apologise to my mom for trouble.

And I don't remember all those things I have done! State of shock I suppose.

Well whats most embarrassing & malu is that I teared heavily. Well the good thing is that I don't really recall anything about crying out haha. So I don't have the fear of being mock by them.
男人流血不流泪, but still have 泪 what!

Now my another side is revealed to my friends. How mummyboy I am (GOT A PROBLEM?) how much I can cry, how worried I am for my examinations, and how apologetic I'm to cause all these troubles.

Thank heaven for letting me know I have true friends to rely on when in need. And I'm really sorry for wasting my friends' money & time on ice skate (we only played less than half an hour WTF :C ) then to the hospital. Deepest gratitude to you guys for being there with me when I'm in need. Thank you and may whatever you believe in bless you stay healthy and cheerful :).


I really dislike troubling people over my things. Because they don't owe me anything to even go through such hassle. I rather suffer everything alone than taxing on other people precious time to have fun.

So now I have a prominent scar on my chin. Don't know how will it look like after healing but I bet it won't be nice and I'll be ugly soon. *sigh* Initially I thought the scar on my lip is already the worst dis-figuration but now...

Thankfully I'm now kicking alive still ! Whether I will go ice skate again? Definitely yes, but not so soon. I will master and probably be ice prince LOLLL.

Some pictures. (including scar)

Self pinch bruise




Please close the page if you can't handle looking at scar as the next photo I'm going to flash is it !!








READY?!










NA!




*counting 1.. 2.. ...5!* So I did 5 stitches on my chin. Actually I have a choice to do a nicer scar but it requires me to stay in hospital for a day to do some cosmetic surgery. Quite troublesome so I give it a miss. Now I do sort of regret not going haha. What if I can make me look even better lollllll.

.


Not-that-nice dressing for my wound. First time changing.


Last chance to take some nice looking picture before everything changes after 8days...





So I have been wondering why am I so suay this month. High fever and now this.* gulps* hungry ghost festive. Even my dad suspect that thats the reason! And parents will be like 'told ya this month no good. avoid swimming or stay out late ah. see last time tell you, you don't listen. now who 吃亏'



Or is it the Indian man, who touch me (YUCK) last Tuesday when I'm with my friends, put some black magic on me?! OHGAWDWHY :(.


Okay end of blog post. Shall go shoot some heads off in blackshot !

No comments:

Post a Comment