Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello to the Sept Holidays

It almost slip off my mind that it's already September !

August has relatively been a good month, apart from getting injured :/.

49days more to Olevel! How eggciting :E.
Have to start planing a study timetable and adhere to it. hopefully


Reading up quite a fair bit regarding polytechnic life from random blogs I come across. Indeed is much different compare to secondary. Everything seems to change and I honestly am afraid that I'm unable to cope with it, even by just reading people's diary -_-...

Why am I worrying myself so much about my future when I have not even take my major papers?!

If only I can be smart and receive offers from schools to enroll into once I get back my results.
BIG FAT DREAM *slaps back into reality*

AND

My scar finally can see the world. Okay la maybe only to my family members.
I can't scare off xiaomeimei and xiaodidi on streets. Or else I would probably appear in their dreams and scare them off. Which then their parents go report police to arrest me for hurting their precious child emotionally and mentally.

Then I will be send to boys home.

Haha enough of fabricated story.

Bird in soup



And all the best to those taking N levels tomorrow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment