What is impulsive?
— adj
1. characterized by actions based on sudden desires, whims, orinclinations rather than careful thought
2. based on emotional impulses or whims; spontaneous
3. forceful, inciting, or impelling
4. (of physical forces) acting for a short time; not continuous
from dictionary.com
Because of being impetuous, friends left me.
Because of rashness in nature, I misunderstood things.
Because of making hasty decision, I splurge on things that I don't really need.
Because of my impulsiveness, I lose everything.
It always has been a habit for me to jump straight into conclusion and make the whole world shake when I do it. I have no idea why I tend to have this mentality in the past that people always want to take things away from me. So whenever people approach me, in my mind I'm already picturing what is the actual motive behind them. I know I'm being ridiculous and just assume things. All because I'm self centered and wanted best of both all worlds. When things don't get in my way, I conclude the silliest thoughts of all and act on impulse. That's why people left me. In lieu of this, I tend not to make new acquaintance that easily. I don't even dare to mention new people I met as a "friend". Being social-able is not my thing anymore because I'm afraid I may repeat my mistakes again.
三分钟热度 has always been the case when I have an option to take. I fail to think through thoroughly what consequences I have to face upon choosing that route. Later on feeling regret is the only thing. Since there's still no invention of time traveling, I only can suck thumb and face the music.
What I hate most about myself being impulsive is losing close ties. My thought didn't process through my brain and I say the wrong things. I'm being judgmental and being very rigid in my thinking. I thought what I want it to be, it will be.
Once bitten, twice shy.
I certainly do learn my lesson and hopefully change to be a better person to the society.
-
On a side note, I FREAKING DELETED ALL MY BOOKMARKS AND I CAN'T RESTORE THEM T___T.
FML. FML. FML. FML. FML.
No comments:
Post a Comment