Thursday, September 6, 2012

Snip Hair

What a hazy morning to start with.

During the train ride, as usual I launch the twitter app to read my daily news feed. Everyone seems to anticipate the arrival of 2 pandas originated from China named 'Jiajia' & 'Kaikai'. Yet I don't feel any excitement in me at all. Why is Singapore importing animals from oversea to replace our Singapore Iconic animal Orangutan - Ahmeng ? Where's our country sense of originality? This country is starting to become more and more towards being *gulps* Chinapore. It would be shocking if people thinks that Panda represent Singapore.


As usual, I was the last to arrive ._. 1min late from the arranged meeting time. Lesson learn from past experience, I have learn to be on the dot. I'm a rather impatient person so I couldn't stand still and wait for people that are later than me or else I will be in fits. My mom says that I should be more patient because my future girlfriend will be like that. NO, time to make a change to females mentality that it's alright to be late and for a guy to wait for you.

That being said, I also promise to be on time for every meeting I arranged.
(because I have learn a harsh lesson for Rhapsody- it's partially the weather and train fault too! )


Couldn't find any suitable makan place at Jcube thus we go for some coffee shop near the library.

My eye was captured by poster that reads 'part time' or 'help wanted' all the time. Can't wait to find a suitable part time job so I can stay there and work for a good 3months or so and perhaps continue after tertiary education begins! Also, the main point of working is to earn money and spend during the holidays! This week has not past yet I have almost spend finish my allowance.

Oh dear.

Money in bank has been depleting ever since the prom payment. What's more is that there're prom clothes,chalet and (hopefully) oversea trip.
So any good lobang please introduce me :).


Camped at Jurong East Library to study, which didn't really last long as most of us rather have the feeling of FUN. It's my first time to there too!

What a pose for birthday boy S:.


Shuttle bus to IMM. Daiso and chance upon Mr Scott Chew! Giant is so humongous that almost everything amaze me in there. Yes I'm sort of a frog in the well because I have not been to Giant don't know since when. Every section there is GIGANTIC.

Bought some cheapo icecream and head to sky garden to savour it. As expected, cheap icecream taste weird. Vanilla taste like idkhowdescribe. 一分钱一分货.

Somehow we thought of having our hair cut become the subject and so, we decide to risk trying out neighborhood hairdresser shop that cost us only $3.90! Yes dirt cheap right. But as the saying goes again 一分钱一分货, we couldn't expect much from it.

The service was poor, except the lady which is going to be featured in the next picture that is jovial and nice :). The equipment were in state of disrepair - comb that has obvious grim and broken teeth. How can I rest assure to handle them my hair? Thankfully, the outcome wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Will I patronize again? Definite no for regular haircut.

Nevertheless, it's a brand new experience to have hair cut together with friends.



Do you notice that the lady in the background is covering her face? In fact the lady to the right also claim that she doesn't want to be in the picture too. They must be guilty conscious of their doings and thought we're gonna expose their dirty little secrets.

And the outcome !

Happy 16th Birthday to Sam :). Stay healthy and cheerful as always! Hope you enjoy today and there's much more to come after O's!



Koi for whole family including domestic helper.
Filial a not?!


Sprite doing the merong :3. Look at his heart shape tongue! <3



Listen to this song a couple of times today and was sort of addicted to it.
Yeppon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment