Howdy !
Today I manage to satisfy my crave like a finally.
Singapore is a food paradise.
You're born in Singapore.
So you're born to eat!
It's a pity for people that try to maintain their figure and forgo such delicacies right in front of their eyes, especially models are that invited to events. Usually it's buffet style and they cannot fucking touch the food at all! WHAT A PITY.
*flips table for the model*
*flips table for the model*
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm actually glad that my weight is of a suitable level so I can indulge in food without much concern of being overweight. Even if I would be, I'll probably eat different varies but eat small amount.
Keeping fit is also another thing. I don't jog and exercise that regular but I have high metabolism rate in my body. (thanks to my grandma that feeds me fruits daily when I was young)
Conclusion, I eat and my body maintain my weight. My body is awesome. ^ω^
Spicy Rice Cake aka Ddukbokkie
It's a disappointment that to the last visit to Ssikkek they didn't serve this, so today I get to chew nom nom nom.
As you can see, the chup (gravy) is so watery and why they even serve fishcake and cabbage?! I only ask for spicy rice cake.  ̄3 ̄DOH. Everything is (N) except the texture of rice cake, or maybe all rice cake have the same chewy addictive taste. I will rather go for the one @ Bugis Junction.
And the main subject of today ...
hold it
TADA ~ (^o^) ~
Ice Cream Waffle @ Gelare
Best of all, the waffle is at half price on Tuesday!
As usual cookie & cream for me with maple syrup and whip cream to go with. The warm crispy waffle together with cold ice cream create a sensation in your mouth. 3 cheers for the waffle!
Also, thank you for the companion!
With her Hazelnut flavor.
See, I edit until you chio chio got the su nv effect you mei you?
And me with mine.
Photoshop-ping food picture is an eye opener. The before and after effects is WOW. Can't wait to travel around Singapore to taste different delicacies after O's! Hope I can find companion to go with, or else I have to force this lazy dog to come.
All day do nothing yet taking nap. Very lazy hor?
Okay la actually dog's life is sibei boring so I forgive sprite :3.
No comments:
Post a Comment