Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Y ALL NO GO PROM NIGHT

As the title has stated ...

Why won't you attend a event that could possible be the one & only chance of your life time ?
Dress in your best attire, spending last moment with people in your school, laughing hearty with your closest ones and much more.

Won't it be a regret if you chose not to attend and envy those who do when you are scrolling facebook, seeing ever single tagged photos of your school mates at prom.

Perhaps because of 1 person who say may not go, lead to others not having the "feel" as well. Party are meant for a large group to go and enjoy right?

Though there may be a class prom for our class ( lol ), but isn't it kinda of different in terms of atmosphere, people, food? You're going to enjoy the night solely only with your classmates that you probably seen for 2years and honestly, that's kind of boring. I know it will definitely cost way affordable compared to the one school organised, but where do you ever hear people from other school organising class prom? Well that's a rare sight.

I hope I have brain wash some of you C:.

And I'm not against class prom !! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment