I'm settling down my flame against you, yet I'll remember what initially cause the sparks.
Living room furniture settled ! Can't wait for 25August to come by. Especially first time having a wallpaper.
These past few days have been up and down for me but grateful to a couple of great peops :).
These past few days have been up and down for me but grateful to a couple of great peops :).
Food is one of the best remedy to cheer one up !
My virgin experience of Starbucks !!
Yes, for your info, I very suaku. Got myself mocha frappe as usual.
Tried the Japan Crepe.
Comparing to the crepe shop I work before, this is quite a rip off actually.
Half slice of cheese,sausage and few pieces of cabbage that's all. And it cost me 5 bucks :(.
Comparing to the crepe shop I work before, this is quite a rip off actually.
Half slice of cheese,sausage and few pieces of cabbage that's all. And it cost me 5 bucks :(.
Well good point is ... hygiene level is good !
Mazuzu Crepe @ Liang Court
All ready for school next week. Leggo ^^.
No comments:
Post a Comment