Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seafood Gore

Happy Sunday !

I like the fact that these few days my mood has been pretty good
(except friday noon lol :/)
Not because my sorrows or problems have been lifted, but I tend to ignore the negativity as much as I could. I come to realisation that people out there also are in roller coaster emotion like I am thus I'm not alone! *wetoriya daridiridaradu*

Started my day with hearing sprite's whine which woke me up instead of able to sleep in for an hour plus. Did or did I not hear him farting or stomach grumbling early in the morning. A walk in the park w/o having my teeth brush feels bizarre but nobody will bother to smell my breath kekeke.


Prawn Mee @ Gallerie Food Court.
The design of each individual shop is unique! For example: Korean cuisine hangs korean fans, Claypot Rice hangs rattan fans, Soup hangs laddles.

Past by a shop that sells tribal items such as accessories, clothing and even bags!
It is an eye-catching experience to see various design of tribal related stuffs. Also I'm afraid that I might get possessed after entering the shop so I drag my Sis to enter just in case.

Yes and I got this ! I think other place sells this at much cheaper rate but I'm lazy to search high & low.


Selected living room wallpaper and probably by first week of September, the living room will have a new appearance C:.

Seafood Food Porn !!!




Don't know what's the occasion eating these today but I definitely enjoy it much ^-^.

Went to Old Changi Road to buy laoban. To our dismay, the shop close for the day :(. Thankfully there's a alternative brand thus we bought that. It's 1-for-1 meaning $0.75 each a bowl ! What a great deal. Not only that, I'm greeted with formalities and was offered a small 5ml cup of soyabean milk. The rich taste of soya bean milk (Y).

Then after I tried, I would rather choose Laoban than Happyboy.

Two small durians too !



Being caged as Aunt is terribly afraid of dogs and cat and insects and everything on Earth BUT horror movie. Weird ._.


Some photos with Sis & Cousin :).






Another weekend is gone with the wind. Not much productivity yet and examination days draw nearer. On the bright sight, 2 days of school next week follow by 5 days of "weekend". Booyah !!

About half the class is going for prom. YAY ! Guess is time to save up for upcoming post olevel activities.

Or else I have to sell my












unwanted clothings. (where were you thinking?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment