I have no idea why these few days I have been experiencing emotion turbulence as and when.
The sight of some people (X) really do irks me A LOT. How I wish our paths will never meet in near future. I'm clueless why I'm feeling all these towards X when they seem fine from other people perspective. Maybe once you start hating, every single movement he or she made irks you.
Y CANT U BE MORE CONSIDERATE?
Fluching effing firetrucking spare a thought for others. I dare to assume you are too pampered and complacent of what you have.
Tolerence. Yes I'm doing it. But everything has a limit and is pretty sure is almost hitting the maximum. Yet, I have no intention to confront or talk it out cause it will be pretty meaningless then.
"Treat people like how you want to be treated."
Really? Some out there are just meant to take huge advantages of your without feeling a pinch of shame. Bloody parasites.
For X, -'-.
Hope we never meet again.

I can see!U look pissed this few days:( UWAAAAAHH!The doll scares me.Lol
ReplyDeleteOops !
ReplyDelete