Sunday, June 10, 2012

Updates for the week

It's been a while that I have touch this dusty online platform *tears apart cobwebs*

Like what the title mention, I'll be talking about how's the week been for me.

I can't believe I'm back to Maple, perhaps under the influence of my cousin that non-stop ask me why didn't I play. So I got tired of mugging and click the mushroom icon on my desktop! The last time I have touch this game was approx 7months ago. Obviously it's dam rusty and requires a brand new updates. At first I'm thinking

"Must be 老天爷 wants me to revise instead of game."

So I just thought of scanning through the updates of the game and the new interface they added. And thats it! Click the download button and patiently wait 6h ... while I go to bed.

Right now I feel kinda bored with it already ahhaha. Back to being a nerd.


Has anyone not heard the new mobile data plan being revised?
Having 4G with 2GB Data Usage, is like having a Ferrari in Singapore. All the speed but nowhere to run. - from 9gag.
Now I finally see the importance of free wifi ><

Hop to Library to feel the study ambiance and I gotta say I have been wrong about library! Maybe is because of past experience in there which all efforts went futile so I always restrain self from entering library.

And it is also the day where the news about Alex Ong went viral.

Yesterday before I get into bed, usually routine is to check twitter. And I saw someone retweeted a youtube video regarding to his feeling about Alex Ong.

From Blackalogy, to OnlyNoah, to some young teenage boy who don't even seem to grow pubic hair YET, to Darrenocl.

Expect for darrenocl, I really think the rest I mention above are yearning for views and have swallow minds, not even deep enough to submerge Sprite's strain of fur.

Most people only know his name, his dark side, but never his story.
Y U NO GIVE HIM CHANCE TO EXPLAIN.

Blackalogy's is fine and still entertaining to watch.

I do not follow OnlyNoah but somehow I hop twitter account and sees his tweet about getting an inspiration after watching Alex Ong bus video.
And his video is real shit. Stammering during intro and his actions are all so typical. Did not even bother to complete his video. At least I give him face by watching the first 30sec of vid !

And hop to some young kid that uses Justin Bieber Boyfriend background music and attempt to act cool *face palm*.
Y U NO GO PLAY POKEMON OR MAPLE (like me lol)
Y VBLOG?!

Until I found someone that view things from another perspective which is Darrenocl's.
Only gonna share his video. If you want to find others, search it then.





Going to shop for dirt cheap stuffs tomorrow hopefully! Was planing to buy bowls of Lao Ban Soya Beancurd but to my HORROR, it's close on monday. URGH. Plan to read all my essays on the journey there and when queuing. Guess it's all gone now.

Also meeting up with Primary School friends ! Really wonder where we gonna head to.

I have stop making gif cause it's awkward to make alone -_-. Guess no more gift to end a blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment