In the noon, few friends came over to bake some apple cake and brownies for the class barbeque later on. Of course sprite also had a lot of fun with them, until he starts to ignore my family members except for me! He even whines when we left the house.
Tigger Sprite
How we feel after the session
Apple Cake
Brownies
Train down to Yewtee to purchase low prices water & mashmellows from Value Dollar Shop. Now thats the shop you need when going to a BBQ!
Micasa condo is a nice place, especially the BBQ area with pool surrounding it! I shan't elaborate much and photos are on Facebook ! I'm proud to say I chubby Bunnied 13 marshmallows. ^^V
Micasa condo is a nice place, especially the BBQ area with pool surrounding it! I shan't elaborate much and photos are on Facebook ! I'm proud to say I chubby Bunnied 13 marshmallows. ^^V
BIGUANG Y U NO DUCKY FACE?
xxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment