4 days more and school will officially starts again!
I'm excited for it because it's finally school and I can see my friends everyday now and then. And there's gonna be new involvement, modules, commitments and new people all installed!
Well I'm also sad because it means no more freedom and lesser meeting up for good foods.
I'm so so so so so afraid of the upcoming semester because I was told that Bstats is pain in the ass and someone even laugh at me taking it :(. COMISS is also another worrying factor for me because my command of language for English is like C5 grade. How to score for that module sigh...
Other than that, there's Hi!Club meetings, lessons and maybe even instructor (if I got into it) which means I going to spend more time in there. I also have LSCT Society training, S&S training and skit, CCA Champs, and last but not least FOCAS subcomm.
Thus I'm going to work doubly hard this time of round. Knowing the fact that I can enjoy as much as I want during the holidays, it means that I should study as much as I can during academic weeks! MUGGER SPIRIT ACTIVATED.
It's gonna be a bumpy ride but I'm sure together with my friends, we will reach the end together safe and sound ^-^.
Events are in random order :
2D1N Camp with FOCAS Subcomm Selection Camp! Had a really good time bonding with everyone because the group is small and everyone was so friendly thus we manage to know one another by the end of day 1. All them gathered at the guys room to talk random stuffs till 3am, which even bond us further. I hope that for the upcoming meetings and planing for the camp will go smooth for us.
*although I did not get into the comm that I wanted, I shall accept the fact I'm in Logistic aka sai kang warrior and do my best :)*
king cobra ehwae hwa dumzi dumzi
3D2N Hi! Club Instructor Camp, which I only attend on the second day due to the FOCAS Subcomm Camp. Initially I'm so afraid that I won't be able to mingle around well because usually the first day is where ice are broken and people will already comfortable with one another. Thankfully with the hyperness from FOCAS Subcomm + outgoing campers in my group, I found myself able to communicate with most of the group mates yay!
We traveled to Vivo and to Botanic Garden to complete missions such as to play charades with the public, to teach the public some sign language and to silent pledge for 2h, meaning we have to stay silent for 2h w/o talking and just signing.
After that, we practice song singing till 3am as we are performing it on the 3rd day of camp! I was scared of it because I'm unfamiliar with the song and I only have one day left to master it. So it was kinda panicky for me plus the fact that my signings aren't that good ... Lucky with the help of my camp mates and partner, I manage to catch up and learn it well!
Still the one - One Direction
I still don't understand why we have to book out of Loft so early in morning yawnnn. 3h of sleep and we are having Instructor's Test after that. One word to describe everything : HEADACHE.
The song signing was perfect for us. (even though the PA screwed it up but we sang in harmony) And we left the school at 8pm+ What a timing to break camp! Had MacDonalds with group!
Overall, I had the best camp experience ever to have so much fun even in just 2D1N (for me) and I'm surprise by the bond that my group have. Can't wait for a dinner with them guys! KING COBRA PSSSSSSI ~
6h straight KTV Session with them guys! Was already having coarse voice due to Society training but that didn't stop me from singing. And of course I gotten sore throat the very next day.
Insidious 2 with Jiaxin! And the show was freaking awesome with the jump scares and everything make sense after explaining. I give 5/5 starts and I love every parts of it! Can't wait for Insidious 3, although I see no point for it to have 3 since part 2 already explain most of the things for part 1 ...
Holland V with the BMS Clique.
Had prawn aglio for dinner at some cafe. It's dam spicy and cost like $16. Durian Icecream at Daily Scoop and manage to catch up with them guys!
Celebrating Children's Day with Sabrina @ Seventh Heaven.
Will go back again for the waffle because it looks and tastes good! Maybe if only they allow me to change
the icecream I will be even delighted because 2 scoops of choco icecream really gives me the sugar rush.
Team Singapore!
3D2N TCP8 Camp! It taught me to be more positive in life and also to render help whenever I can.
TCP8 took 8h to complete 'The Moat' with 1007 tries. NEW HIGH RECORD!
Breast Cancer Foundation Race Pack
2 Consecutive days at Suntect to give out BCF Race Pack. Report as early as 9am and it ends at 6pm. Happy to see that there's many people who came to support this organization and to spread the awareness. Sadly my TCP camp ends terribly late that day thus I can't be present on the actual walk to observe a pool of pink people walking.
Brosoverhoes
Thank you Vera for inviting us to Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool so that I can experience the view from top of Singapore! Woke up 7am in the morning just to be there and enjoy the sun, pool, and companion :).
Party Animals
3D2N Chalet with BMS Cliques and we had hell lots of fun, mostly from drinking. I cannot believe we had two consecutive of drinking and it's not cheap at all! And the last day of chalet is where results is posted. Yes I'm satisfied with my result but I should work even harder for the next semester!
Class of 3E8'11 / 4E1'12
Back to Unity Secondary School for Teacher's Day! Honestly I don't feel homed at all in Unity because I hated the school since sec1-3 and I don't have really close teachers there so I feel kinda awkward to be there. #confession
Went back to KTPH for work and rush back to Micasa, Halima's House, for class BBQ! I came prepared and already bought my dinner in case there's no food left. Guess I was right to do so!
View from KTPH where I work for 2 weeks.
Okay apparently I'm really lazy to elaborate each events during my holidays and might even skip it. But guess this sums up the month of September and the first 2 weeks of it!
Meeting Primary School Clique for a simple lunch tomorrow! The last time we met each other was like in January thus every part of my body is eager to meet them ^-^.
Maybe I should start having the habit to blog again. The feeling that you can keep track of what you did in the past and see how far you gone through gives the nostalgic feel. But of course with the amount of things that I already have on my hands right now and academics in future... no promise! But try.
the winner takes it all, the loser standing small











No comments:
Post a Comment