Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Graduated from BMS 1.1!

Yesterday officially marks the end of first semester of Year 1 in BMS!

Head down directly to Sentosa right after the last paper with BMS clique because we are cool like that. Ain't all study no play yea.

I still remember the first day of school when everyone was still uneasy with each other and before we know it, we probably have found genuine friends that are pillars of our support for the remaining time in Polytechnic or could even be your life time buddies.

Some of you may know that I was originally from semester 1.2. However due to some systems error in the school, I got transferred to 1.1. I wonder what will be my life then if there wasn't any transferring. Still remember that I'm so pissed because I had already sort of bonded with my classmates during orientation and out of no reason was transferred. But I guess it's all blessing in disguise :)? I believe everything happen for a reason so thank you whoever who controls my life up there!

I will say it's a blessing because the people around me in school are the ones that make me today. What will I be without them in my life. Worse or even better? Nobody knows but I definitely not regretting my life knowing them!

Currently I'm still able to manage my studies, although there were point of time where I feel like crumbling because I'm so dumb lol. I hope everyone, including myself, will be able to attain good grades and to reap what they sow! Definitely a mugger but also know how to have fun okay. And yes please GPA4.0 please please please.

Join volleyball for 3weeks and quit as I realize that it takes up too much of my time and also because I can't mingle well with people there :S. So now I'm currently in LSCT Society, HI Club, Rotaract. Just hope I can be a little more open when I meet new people so that I won't leave a bad first impression in them such as ahbeng lol -.-.

Sign up for NPSU Subcomm, RED CAMP 10 SL but didn't got chosen. Guess I'm really out of luck/skill/looks/talent when it comes to such leadership roles. And I shall give up cause I believe next year workload will be __________ .

And now I have approx 1.5 month of holidays! Shall enriched myself and self improvement too.


Hope to see a better me once second semester commence!



No comments:

Post a Comment