Olevel result release day.
Morning shot
Puzzle piece from Jiaxin.
From Kelyn.
Clique's puzzle pieces together.
Mono deal to calm our nerves.
With clique poloriod
It was a messy sight to see a group of students trying to spray their hair to black so that they can enter the school at 2pm instead of 3:15pm. How does their hair of graduates affect the school ! The spray damages my hair like wtf.
Congratulation to those who get their names called up in the hall !
(actually I was expecting to see my name on the screen. oh well haha. I bet my peers would want to see their names on the screen too!)
And my results!
Made a deal with Vanessa to look at our results together. However when I was receiving it, I caught a glimpse of a alphabet "C" and the subject " English". I instantly feel shit -_-.
I'm glad my efforts for subjects that can be 'study-able' paid off !!
I realise that I can't say I wish I can do better because, I have already did my best! And I have no regrets for the results I gotten, except chinese ... Cause if I choose to retake it, I might get a chance to pull up one grade from B3 to A2 ! And that will definitely put me on the screen in hall !
But it's all over. No point crying over spilt milk.
Raw scores
L1R2B2-A/B/C/D : 10
L1R5 : 12
L1R5 : 12
CCA : A2.
So do the calculation for nett yourself !
Am I happy for my results? Yes I'm definitely happy about it but with 5% of regrets in both my languages.
Free meal at Paradise Dynasty ! ^-^
Me & Ziwei with horribly black hair.
Ramly Burger is a must-try food whenever there is a pasa malam !
After thousand of considerations, here are my 12 choices! I hope I don't regret going NP as the travel factor really disgust me.
Wild Wild Wet !
FOC Ugly looking crocodile soft toy :C.
Egg paradise !
Swense on a rainy saturday noon.
Favourite side dish, Calamari Rings.
Main, laska aglio olio with prawn.
Dessert, sticky chewy chocolate.
Celebrated cousin 13th Birthday at Grandma house :).
Night Hike with venture-wannabes.
6 of us at starting point & split into group of 3.
First checkpoint, Yishun ITE.
Second checkpoint, Canberra Park.
Third checkpoint, Woodlands Waterfront.
Fourth checkpoint, Woodlands Town Garden.
Last checkpoint, Kranji War Memorial.
Breath Taking Scenery at the Woodlands Jetty.
Big ass cat.
We conquer the hike ^-^ !
Interesting encounters
Family outing at 1am, riding bikes
6 people carrying a drunkard soiled with mud
Middle Fingered by random strangers in car.
Public Display Affection (hell lots at wee hours!)
Now for some rants at work ...
Hate the new bald head area manager -_-. He's like total useless yet blocking the way. Only creating more trouble and trouble. Now he discourage the schedule planner to schedule me work next week so now I'm like so free next week -_-. omg what a jerk seriously. abrupt ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment