A fool for you
It's been a while since I update this little diary of mine.
Mango Strudel @ Bugis
SP & NP Open house.
Visiting both polys made me even more confuse which course to take up. Shan't elaborate why I feel that ... Guess my ideal course would more likely in Life Science.
All these speculation will end once the Olevel Result is release on 10Jan2013 2pm!
Sing K @ SSC today!
(initially I read it as Soft Shell Crab since I always come across that acronym during work hahah)
Tried the McSex lolol.
McSpicy
Replace sesame bun with steam bun.
Add cheese.Remove lettuce (oops forget this)
Verdict : Perhaps because I'm too hungry and the food has turned cold by the time we dig in so ... mediocre haha. But I definitely prefer the steam bun!
Didn't know that the place we went today is so well-known that most people actually made reservation days before! At least we there's a 2h slot in a room for 4! But 2h flies like anything when we were enjoying our times in there :c.
Lesson learnt : carry a bottle opener with me when I with these guys
Since there's only left 2 days, in fact 1 day now, we should totally enjoy the time of our life now!
So we thought of having alcohol (like that day at New's Year Countdown) and we manage to buy it from NTUC w/o being halt. We though key is a good replacement for bottle opener but ... sigh.
Both drunkards ~
Peaceful game of mono deal @ Mos Burger, where there's practically no customer at all !
I realise I'm getting lazier & lazier & lazier to update this space. Maybe I shall change my style by uploading mainly photo, since they are much more interesting than my words lol.
....
...
..
.
#ootd #red
No comments:
Post a Comment