Friday, September 21, 2012

Today Get Iphone Five (TGIF)

TGIF - Today Get Iphone Five

That's what I see today on the net! Everyone have already start to queue up, hoping to be the first few customers to get their hands on the new gadget. However, they'll be also the first to find glitches and bugs in the device and start to complain *yak yak yak* ... Totally Singaporean. 

Although I have been given the green light to have the new Iphone5, I didn't because mine still works well and is still in mint condition! (to me) I also decide to jailbreak my phone right after O's when I have time to do so - not just to get free apps, but also to use windows theme ~ 

So many to-do-things after O's! Do it once, do it well. 30days more to start of English Language Paper. And I thought 28Sept is the last day of school. Sadly, there's still another week of schooling after that -___-". Well, that's good too since I can't seem to study much at home.

Gotten back prelim results and I'm happy for those who improve! As the saying goes "there's always room for improvement", I must quickly filled up that dam room before 22nd October. 



Pasta Mania (again)
Is it me or what. Out of 3 pastas I had previously, none taste good -_-. No idea what's with my taste bud when I'm in the restaurant. 

At least this time we got 30% off by saying "I'm a student!". The cashier was so sneaky and waited the group of students to be out of sight before telling us there's a discount. What a move!

Had a long and interesting talk with fellow cliques. Although we don't see other that frequent nowadays, but there's always unlimited things to chat about whenever we have a meal together that allows us to talk for unlimited hours. Will definitely miss them once school ends :(. (okay stop getting emotional now)


Meanwhile in train, some auntie with butter fingers drop her bag of groceries and a can of luncheon meat rolled out and travel 2-3 cabins away lolll. Yeah quite epic to think of it again.

Also, it's once again 21 September 

...

..

.

Happy 2nd Birthday Sprite!
The little pest that brings joy daily ! 





Also, fuck you cbs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment