Friday, September 14, 2012

Prelim over, whats next?

Today marks the last paper for Preliminary Examinations.
And to commemorate this special day (lol), we head to Pasta Mania to have our breakfast/brunch/lunch/whatever you call.

Just a tip for all students out there : you can get 30% off your bill by calming you're a student! Get to know this insider news (uh not really) from Biguang. T&C applies for etc: after 12noon. So obviously paper end way early and principal couldn't last for 3h, we're too early for the discount.

Cashier : I'm sorry to tell you that student discount only applies after 12noon.
Us : *pouts*
Cashier : But I shall close one eye and give your 15% discount okay?
Us : *eyes blink blink*
Cashier : *key in numbers and numbers ...* You save 7 dollars! Not bad right?
Us : Not bad at all! Very well done.

some background info ~
We assist the cashier to converse in mandarin to communicate to a Chinese speaking granny. That might be the reason for the discount. So this is only exclusive to us!



Order a upsize plate of Aglio Olio.
A restaurant that seems to be specialize in pasta, I thought their Aglio Olio will be of the same standard as compared to pizza hut or even better. Yet, look at the plate. Sparsely any prawn is seen and it doesn't have the olio smell at all! This dish suppose to have the garlic and spicy smell. I only can spot 2-3 cut chilies and when I request for more, they give me chilli toppings that are use on pizza. Not only that, I believe the dish is overprice. 9bucks plus 2.50 for upsize compare to pizza hut 8bucks aglio olio which taste much better!

Okay enough of critiques. I hope I'm able to whip up a good plate of aglio olio at home! The ingredients are affordable and common at home. Just require the skill to bring out the garlic smell. I have attempt to cook once, but it fail horribly.



Looking at the countdown timer, 37days more. 说长不长,说短也不短.
Tell me where to start. I'm stuck at revision.



Fried hair spotted in calamari ring.


new haircut for sprite C:


and and manage to laugh till cry. best feeling ever hahahah. sick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment