Thursday, August 9, 2012

Singapore 47th Day

Happy 47th Birthday, Singapore !

Morning breakfast with grandparents to eat Dimsum at Tian Wang.

Siew Mai is one of my favourite dishes out there! Why is it so irresistible ?


Mango Pudding w. Milk as dessert.

Bought this cartoon of 4.
Virgin experience trying out this leh! Another suaku side of me.

Talking about suaku, today I passed by the restaurant, Astons. Though hearing this restaurant name countless of time, I have not step in that shop before! Not even Jack Place too. My mom simply said it's not nice lol.

That's why I aim go around Singapore and indulge in FOOD :). And to save myself from being a frog in well.

Spin around Daiso for 15mins before finding out the Hair Chalk! And my sis show me this.

The shrinkey Keychain that Science Department sold to students. 2bucks for quite a big piece. Compared to the school, I think Daiso's is more worth it as comes with metal key chain too.


Back home and tested the hair chalk! Come across the video on how to put on and the precaution to take. The box doesn't come with instructions.


Some critics of Daiso Hair Chalk

Pros : 18 colours for the price of 2bucks. How worth it!

Cons : It's a hassle to put on and to clean up after the mess. Not to forget the trouble after removing the colour and to repair the damaged condition of your hair.

Will I use it again? Maybe when there's a big occasion and when there's sufficient time to do so. But it could also end up you washing away the colour because it goes haywire and stains your clothing, forehead, hands and more if you're not careful.


Few more hours to starting of National Day Parade! And I'm watching hongkang drama instead of doing Physic TYS. Okaycan ._.




Red top.

Happy Birthday to my country ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment