Sunday, July 8, 2012

Unicorn 49th Campfire & Pariss Buffet

Weekend is about to end I didn't have enough fun and rest yet ! Well, fortunately next week is going to be a pretty slack one cause there's 3 days of motivational workshop, follow by sports fiesta.

Did I mention in about 2weeks, is the Race Against Cancer Run ! Time to start practicing and tank 5km of stamina in me! Well, is also to run for a cause and I do wish cancer patients are able to persevere and fight off the war.

Yesterday, I attended Unicorn 49th Campfire at Dunearn Secondary. Going back reminds me why did I choose scout as my CCA in the first place. Nevertheless what is it, scouting does etched memories in me.
Also, get to understand more about Jc/Poly life from fellow seniors. It's not going to be easy n_n !
Assign to be at registration booth.




Today buffet is a ever postponing one cause everyone is so busy with either studies or work. No doubt it will be pricey to indulge in buffet on a weekend, but I'm not the one who is paying so ... LETS GO !

We had a number of buffet places to go to. One of them was 'Buffet Town' which is horribly packed and we have to book 3days in advance to secure the seat ! So the alternative is Pariss, where my ex-boss once treated my ex-colleague and me to. The previous visit, we're entitled to order chocolate lava. Sadly, it has been move to dinner menu :(. But still, there's still good food !

Prawns are so big and fresh ! Can never get sick of it. Now I understand why prawn is high in demand for buffet places.


Some of the wonderful dishes.
Especially the icecream with mini rainbow mash-mellow toppings ^^

Tried varieties of coffee and I still prefer Mocha ! I still don't know whats the different between cappuccino, latte, white coffee, black coffee. Unable to sleep well yesterday night even though I'm enervated. Must be the Mocha Frappe I drank at Lot1 Mac lol.



Some pictures with le sis ^-^.

Window shop around Marina Square with our bloated stomach and mom being mom will definitely be attracted to this & that. All I can say is ... I'm really anticipating a new living room design by end of year! And my new roooommm kekeke.

Collected my race pack at Velocity and head home.


So how's your weekend been?



CHEEZEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment