Friday, July 6, 2012

It's just the start.

TGIF Everyone ^-^. Yes at last! Another weekend to rest after dragging yourself up to do daily routines.

Today marks the end of my Mid Year Papers! Well, this to me means that shit just got real and is time to revise consistently for Prelim and ultimately, Olevel. Recently I have a lot of evil thoughts yet I couldn't express out. Yes, evil me is me. I guess I have nobody to confide to so shall blog it in private later on.

Got somewhat demoralise about entering Biomedical Course, BMS. I'm really confuse what to choose for my tertiary education. This sucks. What if I walk to wrong path, and there's no turning back. And there's 2years NS to serve and by then I would be ... 21? Why am I so concern about my future! Shouldn't I just take one step at a time? Why do I ponder so much ...

Direct Poly Admission, DPA, has just started yesterday. Wish all the best for fellow friends that apply able to be shortlisted and eventually got into their desire course, with a good L1R4 too of course.

Quite fortunate that school hasn't really been school for the past 2 weeks and official schooling will probably starts the week after next. One day after is the MT Olevel Listening! So much thrills. So looking forward. #nerdme

How can school prom be last day of my Olevel Paper 1 ! URGH. And it coincides with my Sis's birthday. Plus is not even hold at some fancy hotel but some Safra ._. *speechless* Albeit with all these resentment, I'll probably still go cause is once in a lifetime! After that, we're free from school, like FREEEEEEEEEEEEE, except in Year 2013 when we collect our Olevel Cert. Regarding about prom outfit ... guess is really a waste to spend on a suit or outfit that only can be put on for such occasion. Plus the venue isn't that classy, hopefully I can find a suitable one before 22nd Oct OR in between 2Nov-15Nov.

To sum up, today is a relatively laughter day. As what some may say, laughter is the best medicine of everything. Grateful for nice classmates to spend day with, advice and learn more about poly from seniors. I wish everyone best of health and have a sweet dream today ! ^-^.


Now showing some food porn & misc.



Talking about the hygiene ...



Total spend a few dollars on this game ! Having fun w/o use of technology !


Alien ?


Chilling at mac after a hot day bouncing


Super-Sam?


Fill with laughter

Happy weekends ahead ^o^ !


*most photos are taken by instagram. except a few which are edited cause the picture is horribly noisy*

No comments:

Post a Comment