Monday, July 2, 2012

Cream o pasta

It's Youth day and probably my last youthfulness to enjoy this day off.

The feeling of examination is over is already in me but actually I'm just half way through the process. On the bright side, I only have to take 3 more papers and carefree about MT Olevel ^0^.

To pamper self, today I've whip up a mediocre cream pasta which taste ... not what I expect it to be :(. I really like cream base pasta with lots of cheese but it's so costly out there ! When can I learn to cook a proper meal that can be compared to store-sold !! Perhaps I need to take up some cooking course, additional points to my aunty-ness in me lol.

Inspired from a particular pint of ice-cream I ate previously, I shall bake brownie, buy a tub of vanilla ice-cream, together with some oreo biscuits, and mix them up into cream & cookie + brownie ice-cream ! The thought of it salivates me already ! Gotta find time to do and people to give comments on it.


Without further a do ...



*ouch*


Main carbohydrates


Fresh cook prawns



The key to cream pasta !
It's store bought cause I'm clueless how to make the cream base.


Inspired way to cook pasta !


Boring pasta w/o photoshop.

RESULTS ^-^




Bon Appétit !



I can conclude photoshop food photos does look more appealing ! The photo looks great in the camera but when I transfer it to computer, it look dull like the spaghetti w/o sauce.

*spoiler*
I do this together with my domestic helper. I didn't know how to cook prawn and to clean up the mess x:
But I have contribute a fair share too !

24/7 nosy sprite




BYE MY YOUTH !

No comments:

Post a Comment