Saturday, June 30, 2012

No benefits

It's finally a weekend !

Wake up to hearing news of chemistry result and I'm glad my effort paid off ! Not sure is it too early to say that but I'll continue to be a nerd and study ! Albeit there's like less social life or NONE, but I'm putting 101% as an occupation as a student. Those who claim I have "no life" or whatever crap,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ IF YOU SAY SO BITCH

Unless you can do well in both aspects ... NAH
I do accept compliments like NERD, sounds good LOL.

I can't bring myself to render aid to people that aren't that real close to me, or is obviously taking benefits from me. (Not referring giving services to society)

好心人会有好报, I don't really believe such thing exist.

Maybe this is my not-so-good side of me. BUT if you do me good, I'll repay kindness!

Right after this I shall go bathe and carry on with my mission : NERD.

Never fails to welcome me home ;).

#nerdfail

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment