I myself do know I detest running! However I have already sign up for 'Run for a cause' thus it's gonna be embarrass if I'm not able to complete the running course. I couldn't even tank a proper 3km, what else more to say for ... 5km :(. About the failure part ... I couldn't even get the discipline to run a normal napfa distance. Stop and rest about 3 times? So weak zomg.
Praying that out of nowhere I can get an extra heart valves !
Praying that out of nowhere I can get an extra heart valves !
I know nothing about jogging thus I guess I don't even know how to start a proper warm up! The worst thing, which I subconsciously know what I'm doing, is to head to bathroom right after a sweaty run. Someone please give me worst knowledge runner award please.
Amazing voice ^-^. She got X2 the views of the original vid *applause*
OMG,she's awesome!I like her too~^^ btw,I'm Veronica~:D
ReplyDeleteHi Veronica! Fancy seeing you here ! She's good :) !
ReplyDelete