My day starts with 醉后决定爱 上你. I meant like 12midnight my day starts with that until 2 and I decide to sleep. And I was so tired that I laze in my bed till 11 and manage to overcome the high dam inertia of sleep.
Later on, I continue with drama ^^. So today may be really unproductive or ZERO productiveness, but I really enjoy not thinking of revision and just nua the whole day!
Got a look at my next semester or should it be, my last timetable of my secondary school year. In fact I'm quite anticipating it. Like study all day till 6pm, then everyone will be so prepared for O's and hopefully classmates will get their desire results. ^-^. But then still #nerd
I tell myself to change when school reopen. To be an O level student, to cherish close friends since we can't decline the fact we gonna separate path, adjust my time spend walking with sprite *tears*, and to be a more caring loving person .*gross*
Our happiness is what we decide, not anybody. If you decide to be happy, your wish is his command :).

No comments:
Post a Comment