- you know that you're on right path in life
- things are going in your way as you though you could handle them pretty well
- the person you have a crush on may reciprocate the feelings
- people have good impression of you
- your number 1 priority also prioritize you
- you have someone to rely on, have 1 to 1 talk about anything under the sun
- everything around seems worth trying
... and now its gone.
Lol I'm not going to complain about how badly I lead my life but to remind myself that I not as great as I think I am and should just shut up.
Lol I'm not going to complain about how badly I lead my life but to remind myself that I not as great as I think I am and should just shut up.
No comments:
Post a Comment