Friday
It's finally Friday and everyone is into the TGIF mood already! Even better for us, we went Universal Studio Sentosa to enjoy our Friday and everyone has taken off day just for today! Also thanks to Yayu for the discounted tickets from her brother that's why we manage to organise this outing :).
With mr big globe to start out day.
Gangnam style with transformer lol.
Photo taken by the staffs there which help us took 3 different shots! They use their DSLR to shoot photograph of us and even develop it, trying to sell to us for $15/20 ?
But cmon we're still earning bucks and digital photographs are already enough heheh.
With the seductive mascot!
Think this is the only mascot we get to take photo with. The others like run away from us when we queue up for photo shots -_-. But this is good enough haha.
Into Christmas Mood ~
At 3pm, it was snowing foam and we got a fair bit of fun with it.
Everyone posing shots with the snow so ... WE MUST TOO.
From Biguang!
And we went to the streets where inspirational shots can be taken. We say is the ideal place to shoot love/sad MV.
My favourite shot !
Apparently I was told that there isn't much crowd for that day because usually waiting time will be more than 60 minutes but for today the longest waiting time we had is only 15mins! That's why we manage to tried almost all the shows, rides, attraction available for us, which is totally worth the money :).
My first 2 rides are the Human & Cyclops (red & blue) roller coaster .___.
I don't think I'm suitable for roller coaster rides because I instant go dizzy. I was literally swearing and cursing and screaming when I was riding the blue roller coaster. But now to think of it... the feeling quite nice too HAHAH.
My most favourite ride would probably be the Transformer 4D ride! Maybe it's because I have watch all the Transformer Movie so I understand the plot. And it feel like we are the sidekick aiding Optimus Prime. Not to mention the surreal effect!!
What I dislike is the extremely overprice meals in there. For a plate with rice,chicken, beansprout, appetiser dsih and green bean with sago, it cost us $11 -_-. No drinks included some more. Serving given isn't that big too.
Advice : Head out of USS for meal, for etc Astons. They do not charge 7% gst or 10% svc charge. What a deal! What price you see on the menu is how much you have to pay. The food taste so much better and is even cheaper than the ones in USS!
Spent a total of 9h in USS!
Thankful that it didn't rain that day and there wasn't much crowd so we can maximise our time enjoying ourselves!
We also caught the fireworks @ 8pm inside Astons lol.
Conversation with Astons's manager when I'm billing
Him: So you going zouk later?
Me: *shakes head*
Him: Tiring hor?
Me: err yea haha.
Dam I'm already mistaken for being 18 ._. I wonder when I hit 18 what will I be mistaken as. A dad? Lol. Nuuuu.
Thank you guys for the surprise and the treat @ Astons (except the drinks cause I paid for your haha)
More Photos of the Trip here!
-
Saturday
Firstly, Happy Birthday to myself! Yay.
Sorry to spoil the surprise planned for me ahaha. Cause my dog,sprite, was looking outside the door so I got curious and went out. To my surprise I saw Ivy and a few head popping out. So it's quite LOL at the moment and I spoil everything ><.
I already prepare a set of clothing for today so I quickly bathe and change into it while they admire my lovely cute sprite.
Thank you you guys for this surprise :'''''''')
Madly chio photo taken with Ivy! Thank you this birdshit buddy that I have known since Sec1.
Although I only know them officially in Sec4, but it seems like we known for a long time already. Hope our friendship will last!
People that been with me for 4years! Like gone through everything together like shit and crap.
It's my day!
Photo collage by Ivy.
Celebrate
Photoshots
Canadian Pizza
Mahjong
Snap
Monopoly Deal
Eat Durian
Snap
Monopoly Deal
Eat Durian
Thank you guys for making the day a memorable one! Though Ivy said this is to compensate for all 3years of my birthday celebration (downside of being a Dec Baby), but it think is really really nice!
Dinner @ Paradise Dynasty.
Thank You Speech
Thank you Ivy & Mingfang.
The K.E.L.V.I.N is really a pleasant one :).
And thanks mingfang for the sacrifice to try on a male shirt which makes you look like a plastic bag. Appreciated !!
And thanks mingfang for the sacrifice to try on a male shirt which makes you look like a plastic bag. Appreciated !!
Thank you Ruling.
The delicious cookie sure keep my midnight hunger pangs away :).
Thank you Sam.
For the card, the meals and everything :).
Thank you Sam Biguang Ziwei & Vanessa.
The USS Trip, the meal, card, shirt and ever lasting cake :)..
Thank you Jiaxin.
I'm still waiting for the 2nd present HAHA.
I'm still waiting for the 2nd present HAHA.
Mom got me this and I don't dare spam so much cause every drip smells like money!
Interesting hand figurine from cousin.
Fred Perry's! From Sis.
And yes. Birthday wishes from Message, Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook ...
THANK YOU GUYS!
THANK YOU GUYS!
For those who didn't ....
GIVE YOU THIS!
HAHAHA. Joke !!!
Hey!I didn't wish u so are u giving me THAT!LOL,JK.Happy Belated Birthday!!I wrote in my planner but forgotten all about it.Sorry :X
ReplyDeleteIs forget an excuse? HAHAH.
Delete