From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way to let go of you
Updates for the week!
Another injury of the year again.
Gah, I'm such a accident prone that I'm getting used to such things.
To summarize what had happened...
Floor wet - no caution - slip & fell - broken bowls fragments cut - blood gushed.
After one month after qiuqiu fanmeet, she finally liked my IG photo !
Went to ICA to collect my passport & re-made IC. Initially I was afraid that I'm not allowed to collect it due to my damaged thumbprint lol. Then the staff at the passport collection station applied some lotion to make my print stand out. We even discuss about the topic that was tested in Olevel Social Studies like Venice and Traffic!
Sushi Teh @ Tampiness 1.
Ikura aka salmon egg isn't as nice as what I expect. Not worth to pay such high price for that minute eggs!
Salmon belly was indeed delicious *slurps*
As I flip through the menu, I'm keep on compare the food price with Sakae's. Both restaurant import their ingredients from Japan but how come the price is so different! The bill came up to around $80 for me and my mom -_-.
Spent a bomb at Topman! Perhaps I'm not-so-budget already.
Night view - 20/12/2012.
After a morning walk with him on "end of world day" - 21/12/2012
Interesting (idk what this is called) at Tampiness.
Cheese baked rice with chicken chop.
Checked vein and the phlebotomist told me that my vein is flaccid and weak, which result in collapse vein. I can try but it might need more effort. Since I'm still below 18, I have to get parental consent. To my disappointment, my mom strongly discourage me to -___-. Guess I will try again next year, which is like 9days more? XD.
Thank you for the mac voucher Maru! Promise to find a day let you visit sprite.
Pizzahut Christmas Double Sensation Pizza!
Ever since I tasted this at the qiuqiu fanmeet, I have been craving for it. Since my family claim to have Christmas lunch cum dinner today, I raise the idea to have pizza as one of our dish.
Please tell me how crab,duck,pork,soup is related to Christmas!!
Next week gonna be mundane... so little working days, so hard to arrange a date to meetup with people. Maybe is time for me to chill at home and cook/bake!
oh you this piece of arrogant shit.
do remember who helped you to achieve all this please -_-.
No comments:
Post a Comment