Yesterday was probably one of the happy day I have!
(not happiest cause I believe next day will be happier)
Reported @ Dynasty to find manger regarding our work schedule and we manage to get a slot after not working for like 6days zomg. But is a half-day work so we all are a bit reluctant... haiya better than rotting at home and no income so leggo! And we yet to get last week pay :((.
Get some baking ingredients and they say since there's time, might as well dye my hair @ Halima's. So I did! And I was complaining like a bitch when they are helping me to dye my hair. Like how will the colour goes, why so long, my hair sure will get dyed not etc. But still need to thank Ziwei & Ruling even thought they stain my white colour shirt :'(.
Because I was told my hair was too black and buying a lighter colour dye will result in darker hair result. So I choose the lightest brown I found on the shelves and in the end ... got some beng hair HAHHA. Okay lah I must like my hair, must like myself, must 自爱. Ziwei dyed red! (at his house, way before me) So under the sunlight, we both glow ;).
Aftermath of the dye-ing session.
And the brownie cake is ready right after it!
Some group shots.
Guess can't really the much of ziwei & mine hair colour in photos ...
Cause I have to reach Plaza Singapura early thus I left first, even before the birthday party starts T__T. But I'm glad halima has a wonderful birthday celebration with 30 over classmates!
This is how the shit-colour (oops) brownie looks like after garnishing!! Isn't it a beauty? HAHAH.
Had a game plan session with Veron and mission is a success! Met Ivy and train down to Dhoby Ghaut!
When we reach there, there's already a long long long longggggg queue to enter the shop, which is totally pathetic because they couldn't see the runway and even people who are not queuing (us) also gets in the shop soon after it was open to public.
Other than Qiuqiu & Cheesie, we also saw Sharon Au aka Bagua mei. I like to name her as Ba Gua cause when I was young she is doing the advertisement for it!
Belinda who is dam pretty and cute and gorgeous! I can't believe I'm able to see her. Much love after watching her documentary that airs every Sunday 8.30pm.
Zheng Xiu Zhen/Jacelyn Tay which we named her "Mo Yan" as she's named that in the drama 'Game Plan'.
And many other good looking models! Insecurities much.
We manage to shove our way in the shop. And we spot some that that resembles Qiuqiu and keep looking in her direction. She smiled back at us! So might as well give her some face & take photo with her haha! For her real identify... I'll try to find out. Ivy wanted to ask for her name but it will be so heart-breaking for her to realise that we have no idea who is she .___.
Main motive of today's trip!
And I believe we're the first few to take photo with Qiuqiu leh! Cause she just walked past the crowd quickly w/o obstacles so I don't think anyone has take photo with her yet. But then when @ the qiuqiu fan-meet I told her that I took photo with her, she said that she was confused as there's too many people loll.
Okay :(.
And the girls manage to take photo with one of the model!
Make use of the makeup mirror to take photo. Can see my hair colour already!
Thank you guys for accompany me down to the event :).
Went to Funan Ditigal Mall for the Qiuqiu fanmeet @ Pizzahut. We were quite shock that the shop is empty cause we thought got fans will follow them till there! So the girls dine there while I wait for the timing to gather at the reserve table.
It was sooooooooooo awkward to dine at the table with 20 other girls. Plus my phone battery is dieing so I can't whatsapp people to entertain me. So I keep on focusing on eating and eat and eat.
There're games to keep us entertain throughout the course meal. I'm glad I'm able to answer the Q&A question of Qiuqiu's as the reward is taking a photo with her and it will be printed out! Only limit to 10. While the other prizes for the winner is ... cereals.
Got to be the first person to taste Pizza Hut newly launch Double Sensation Pizza for Xmas ^-^.
Since drinks are also paid for, shall try something I didn't always have.
And yes dinner is fully paid *^~^*
And it isn't that cheap! Look at the number of courses we have. Guess everyone was already bloated after the 4th course.
Main star of the day! It was YUM and CHEESY and it suited everyone's liking! Definitely going to eat that soon again. As you can see, there's like a small pizza place on a larger pizza. And it is cheese-a-licious! Yes I adore cheese a lot especially in pizza! Because I'm dining with 20 over strangers.. I don't dare to pour out the whole bottle of cheese. Or else with my friends, I will just open the cap and probably use half the bottle of cheese already!!
Must go try Pizza Hut's Double Sensation Pizza!
I thought food photography only applies to females so I don't dare to to whip out my iphone to shoot photo HAHAH. Dam. So the pictures of other course is stored in my brain.
Nobody is ever full to say "NO" to dessert.
I'm like 1 seat away from qiuqiu HAHAH. So surreal really.
Photo with qiuqiu after photo! And that's my letter (can say fan message LOL) to her hahah. Nothing mushy anyway ~
Qiuqiu signing photographs.
The group photo in Pizzahut with qiuqiu's signature! See I'm station in between so many girls gah. Some are really gorgeous that I don't dare to start up a conver ><.
And exclusive photograph with qiuqiu!
From qiuqiu's instagram
Ohmy. I'm feature in the picture of famous blogger instagram!!!!
And some girl commented : Wow 1 guy with many babes.. Lol
Haha thank you ah! I feel honoured already.
Thank you Pizza Hut for the wonderful dinner and the goodies bag that include an pizza hut apron, pizza hut saucer with sweets and spagehtti.
Thank you nuffnang for giving me a chance to dine with qiuqiu.
^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment