Friday, October 5, 2012

It's not goodbye, just farewell

I have an announcement to make.










I HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL 
:3.

However the feeling of  being a graduate student doesn't kick into me at all. Maybe due to the fact that there's still a major examinations to conquer, the almighty O's.

Today also receive our preliminary examinations result slip. 
I was hoping all along to maintain my level position during Midyear so I can attain top 10% in school and get some cash as rewards so fund my room makeover, prom, smtown etc. 

Just my dogs shit luck that I get 22 :(. 2 more away. Okay la the most sore is actually being 21, which is Ziwei hahha. 

But this also tells me that everyone is actually working twice as hard as compared to Midyear and this shall be a wake up call, and hopefully to all of you, to start digging into books!!! 2WEEKS ISN'T LONG !

And our prom night theme is MISMATCH.
So many crazy ideas already ^^.

Italian chocolates from Mr Clement Yew, Chemistry teacher :). (for whole class)


The least expected person to get gifts from, LYYANNA! 
I'm literally shock to receive this from her as we didn't not communicate for around 2years already! Yet she actually do remember me and gave me this. Thanks for constantly knowing me as being the "handsome guy" (OKAY THIS IS I KNOW BHB BUT LOL. I also have no idea why that nickname) and also making my lower secondary life a great one. Your smallest gratitude like this will be remembered :).


Lunch @ Pizza Hut

Prawn Aglio Olio for me! I simply couldn't resist the taste of this beautiful dish. MUST LEARN TO MASTER THIS. Or can anyone cook for me this :'(. 


Handmade bands ^-^. Bottom most left is mine!


Our last group photo in uniform, for this year (I guess) 
:')


Run madly around Lot 1, trying to find a friend's missing iphone for about 30mins.

The funny thing is that the phone wasn't off. Usually if people steal a phone, they will usually off the phone right? The person must be apple user idiot that doesn't know how to off and answer a call!  

Went to Lot1 Security post to make a report, and not sure whether they are efficient or what, we got two police officers to handle our case right after we reach! Made report, keep dialing, using "find my iphone" app  to locate the lost iphone. (another plus point for Apple because it really works! It show that the iphone is at our vicinity)

And so, somehow after dialing a total of 40+ times, the bloody person pick up the phone and arrange to meet outside the library. The phone safely return to the owner. Then we have to give our particulars to the policemen (MEH) for idontknow what reason. Perhaps they thought we faked this incident and waste their time & money & effort. Now my particulars is recorded in police database :(((.  

Anyway, luckily there's still kind and unselfish people in this country, Singapore. Faith in humanity somehow restored LOL.

The friend 翻脸比翻书还快. 3 of us stand by her side to find her phone yet right after she got it back, total different personality. -____-.  忘恩负以. Not even a sincere "thanks". But aya, that's her personality ~ 



Catch "Taken 2" with class guys. Initially I was skeptical about the whole show because I have no freaking idea what is it about. But seems like my money has not been wasted! If only the duration of the show could be better. 


Great thing to end this day :). 



to you know who you are, 
lets work hard and achieve our goals okay! Hwaiting 鸟shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment