Finally after close to 2 months, I have remove that extra substance in my chin. Now I feel more humane.
So I was told that it wasn't biodegradable at all but some weird names that two doctors are discussing. It even made me more interested into biology! Or medical I should say.
Yeah NUH is a bitch. Cheat my feelings all these while. The hell.
I think is possible to sue lol. Okay too much hongkong drama. But they lied to me about my conditions :(. What if there's gonna be a prominent scar!
Right now I got a plastic over the wound so I have no clue how it looks like. And it better not be as ugly like the one I have/had previously on my lips.
Bye folks!
My virgin experience to a polyclinic. YES IM DEAD SERIOUS.
Managed to survive the waiting time though.
4days!
No comments:
Post a Comment