I need a ranting space right now, at this instant.
So what if my school shoes are in rugged, torn, beggar-alike state? Will it affect my studies/ people judgement of me?
I don't really care if people in school is going to judge my family background just by looking at my shoe. I do not need to leave a good impression to anyone in my school since I'm about to graduate. If tomorrow is the first day of Polytechnic/Junior Colleague, do you think I'll still continue wear that? NO OF COURSE. Thus I will not be affected to any negativity comments about my appearance. Maybe it will deter away friends that are only looking for benefits.
In fact, I will continue wearing it because it has accompanied me almost throughtout my upper secondary life. And I'm superstitious enough to believe I must not change school shoe until all my O's are over.
SO WHY DO YOU KEEP INSIST THAT I MUST CHANGE TO A NEW SCHOOL SHOE?!?!
Even buying it behind my back, thinking it could be a surprise to me. Sorry to disappoint you but it actually angered me a lot. This isn't the first time we had discuss about this. Now your rigidness result in quarreling. You happy?
Wasting money on another shoe that I will probably wear for less than 20 times. I really don't see the need. No teacher has ever complain about my school outfit/appearance anyway. And also don't keep pinpoint at my facial hair and constantly like an annoying alarm clock that reminds me to shave. School also no complain, WHY YOU?
Went to the shop. Contemplate for a good 15mins to decide what to exchange for (shop only occupied by 2 salesperson and me & sis -.- Imagine how awkward then atmosphere because I'm already fuming inside and salesperson don't dare to entertain me.) In the end I have to top up money on a top, which beats than a shoe that I will wear for 20days or so.
Another weekend quarrel. FUCK.
No comments:
Post a Comment