Another mental draining week is over!
These few days I have been complaining incessantly about how drained I am from the long strenuous hours spend in school from 8 to 6. When I reach home, I have to take up my responsibility of being a dog owner and walk Sprite in the park for a good 15mins or so. By the time I wash up and had my meal, it's probably half past 7.
However, Energy Level = 0. My brain couldn't function well. There's sort of a time lag mechanism in my head whenever I'm in fatigue. Nothing can be productive at all.
I finally understand the true essence of TGIF. Not only early dismissal, but is a weekend tomorrow ! 3 cheers & 3 cheers & 3 cheers for Saturday !!!
Today I have my virgin experience of blackout in school. It was kinda of scary and I feel so helpless for that few seconds. I'm really afraid of losing my sight and I HATE BEING BLINDFOLDED. Thankfully I have a "walking stick" to support on and regained my sight shortly after.
Counting down 3 weeks before start of preliminaries. OHNOOOOOOOOOOooooo.....
Time to brush up on my weak subjects. Just approx 3months more to persevere !!
Time to brush up on my weak subjects. Just approx 3months more to persevere !!
For this wonderful Friday, I shall have a good nap to recharge my battery.

No comments:
Post a Comment