Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lazy Saturday

It's a cold Saturday with a heavy downpour, which is the best timing to sleep! After many attempts, manage to get out of bed at around 11. And what is the first thing I feel?

Sore in my back & thigh! (even my palm lolll) Not to mention the pain in my neck from yesterday volleyball. And I found a couple of bruises on my both arms & legs.
Somehow I think I have aged a few years :c.

McSpicy + Mocha Frappe = ^-^

I shall not touch any spicy or fastfood for next week, to get prepare for race against cancer! 8more days to go ~

Today is WLTPS Open House ! Since not much of my batch is going, thus I shall give it a miss!

-
On Thursday, we have our first ever virgin experience of ERP which doesn't require us any cash card to enter, yet no way to escape it until starting of Olevel.

I remember tweeting about requesting all illness to fall on me before my major exams and my wish is granted LOL. Caught a flu in middle of physic lesson and I have to tank it until end of ERP. First day of ERP and being sick #badluckunitian but I recover soon after a good night sleep :).

I'm satisfied with my results. Really! Being nerd during June Holidays have paid off, except for physic & my social studies. I can say that I put 100% for all my subjects and I shall tackle my weakness and score all A(s) for Preliminary Examinations, which will last 1 month long.
(meaning no proper lesson for a whole month and just going back school to do exam paper. so looking forward to it !!)
But where to start from? I think I'm being cocky saying that I have nothing else to revise cause there's no more revision papers for me to do. Perhaps school will give more exams paper to us soon.

-
On Friday, it's our annual Sports Fiesta(!) held in school. (boo) What a spoiler to hold such event in school ground. Really budget until cannot be budget.

It's my last and final Sports event with the school and it can't get any worse with the slight drizzle in the morning which cut short our floorball game timing. Overall, it is an enjoyable game. I think we live up to our class nickname

: being good in studies and bad in sports
Disclaimer : I do not mean good in sports = bad in studies

by not scoring any ball in any of our matches LOL. Well that's not the point. At least we have fun together as a class. Nope, I'm not referring to the floorball match but the activities after that!

Me, being a volleyball fanatic, started finding people to play volleyball with as the Sec3 are having their volleyball match and getting a volleyball will be a cake. 5 of us versus people from other Sec3 class. Though it maybe short, but at least I get to touch volleyball kekeke.
(this is the moment when I sprain my neck unknowingly and my phone together with watch, flew onto the coarse ground as the volleyball landed on the board, causing it to vibrate and my phone has two obvious scratches since then. So much of Friday the 13th -.-)

Soon after, the whole class gather and have fun together at the monkey bar area and








wait for it ....













Staircase Shuttle !
Yes! I heard Weiteck manage to convert that into a game. Really innovate !

Later a school photographer offered to help us take a class photo ^-^ !


Photos courtesy of Sam & Winnie respectively.

One of the matches our class played

Epic Fun Game !

There's a short clip of the game recorded down by Winnie. That clip will be included in the CD-Rom at the end of year !


Head to Burger King to have lunch with a few classmates and get some knowledge of being a coffee boy. (shall not elaborate why I take up part time as coffee boy)


Homed - Recharged - Head to Work.

As requested by Chayhuey ...

The original plan was to get towel and a tray to pose for a photo. However it's so embarrassing to do that on first day of work LOL.

At about 10, Chayhuey pop by to see us! At that time there's groups of middle age man & elderly drinking beer. While enjoying her cold lime juice, she said majority drivers that drove pass by her took a look at her before vanishing from her sight.
Conclusion : Dangerous for lady to go there alone at night !

Later found out that Samuel & co also went to the shop to patronize ! It was a few mins after I got off work.

It is indeed a great experience to be a coffee boy for a day, getting to know how it feels like to be one and gaining more respect for them :).

You play with them, they put excrement in your drink to play with you.



For now, I shall continue with my Amazing Race Season 20.

Cheers!

*click on the nuffnang ads whenever it appears. thanks lots ^^.*

No comments:

Post a Comment