It's back to school today ! And guess what? I'm freaking late by one minute. Or should I say not late at all but deem as late. Checking the time on my watch, I know I was going to be late and haste my steps and walk to school by the market route. Then I'm slowed down by a teacher who is walking slowly, obstructing my way to school. She's wearing high heels so that explains her speed of mobility. I ran in the school in nick of time before the bell rang incessantly. I always have the mentality that teachers are NEVER late for work. Guess I was proven wrong.
Apparently she can take her sweet time stroll in and not get late, and me being ushered to the late corner. This is my 2nd time being accused of being late. YES IM ACCUSED OF BEING LATE. 2ND TIME.
First time was when I'm in sec 2 and I'm crossing the traffic light. A few seconds before I'm able to step in the school, some bloody hell SC shut the gate right in front of my face -_-. Have to take the trouble to walk by the main gate and I'm at loss cause I have not been late before in Unity Secondary! When I entered the class, my form teacher wasn't even there yet. WHERE IN THE HELL AM I LATE?
And the second time is today. As expected from Mr Adrian Ng lecturing about first day school blah blah blah. Really #badluckunitian for me !
Thanks heaven for Social Studies. Not gonna rant much on how good/bad I did for SBQ cause it's really irritating to hear people complaining and in the end get higher marks than me - people like them deserve to be mascaraed and probably feed to dogs (NOT SPRITE)
First time was when I'm in sec 2 and I'm crossing the traffic light. A few seconds before I'm able to step in the school, some bloody hell SC shut the gate right in front of my face -_-. Have to take the trouble to walk by the main gate and I'm at loss cause I have not been late before in Unity Secondary! When I entered the class, my form teacher wasn't even there yet. WHERE IN THE HELL AM I LATE?
And the second time is today. As expected from Mr Adrian Ng lecturing about first day school blah blah blah. Really #badluckunitian for me !
Thanks heaven for Social Studies. Not gonna rant much on how good/bad I did for SBQ cause it's really irritating to hear people complaining and in the end get higher marks than me - people like them deserve to be mascaraed and probably feed to dogs (NOT SPRITE)
Gnawing



No comments:
Post a Comment