Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Awkward Turtle

Turtle in a shell.


Fancy seeing my picture up there? HAHHA chey! Read up a blog post on how to edit photo and I'm really eager to try out. Thus I use this last year photo of mine.

No I don't have photoshop adobe but I have a really cool software to edit and it have some of the things the blogger mention! You might be thinking is just adding light to it, but only myself can see the effort behind the scene to edit *pats on shoulder*

I admit this picture is super random and awkward, cause I'm just a newbie at this.


Having MT O's Oral this Friday! I only can whine about it, yet not finding any solution to improve my command of speech. I shall keep my spirits high and converse well with the examiners! ^-^ *cross fingers*

Lastly, today is a real awkward day ... about 3 different awkward incidences :C.
#awkward turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment