Friday, May 18, 2012

Intensive Week Ahead

Thank god is Friday!!

At last, another week has ended which also means one step closer to MT O's. I got to accept the fact that I do not have a good Chinese Foundation and has been always scoring low for tests. Now, is different. I have prepare for it weeks ago and now somehow or rather confident to score well! I want to smile and jump for joy when I leave the examination hall this coming August. I want my friends that coach me, my teacher, and my family to feel proud of my achievement. I want to feel that all this while my effort has not gone to futile. Yet, I don't wanna feel dejected and asking myself WHY. PSLE results day ain't a scene I want to react again.

This coming week, there's gonna be 4 straight days of MT Lessons and to be honest, I'm looking forward to it, to absorb whatever last piece of details teachers provide for the us.


School has been great. Unsure whether is because of the spot or me.


Jump for joy. Even sprite can do it, why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment