Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Drained yet keep it going

It's only the second day of intensive MT and I already have a bad feeling about it *le sigh*.
Can your imagine the whole day is filled with subject language that you are weak at? Plus you have no choice to write endless composition in class AND at home. I can't take it take it take no more, never felt like felt like felt like this before. Cmon get me get me on the bed, O's what I'm what I'm waiting for. *sing to the rhythm*

However after reading the message someone text me
(CLICK HERE) I thought over again and NO, I won't give in to exhaustion and will keep up my momentum like a pendulum. how i wish i'm a bob now

6more days counting!


The moment when you found out there's no food in fridge
ESP after a study session

No comments:

Post a Comment