I do admit I have and I rarely or never show to anybody and is always so hard trying to live up to other people's expectations of you. One ugly personality is revealed, off you go. I really do appreciate people who do or at least, try to understand my emotions, putting him or herself into my shoes and look from my perspective. I always look myself in the mirror, pondering why am I not as happy as other kids out there.
But I guess I have to make do with it. I'm not criticizing about people around me, but only blame myself why did I do this.
Happy Mother's Day to all mummys out there ! They are someone worth to be pampered with lots of love & care. Though this year I practically didn't do anything, but I always carry a smile when I'm with her, to tell her I'm fine.

Sometimes, life is too boring to not to act cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment